Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How long for item to appear on search result after listing?

One of a seller- ra*****2 on eBay has a doubt-

" Hi I had listed my item in the morning 8:30 today (17 Nov 2010) for a 10 day listing. Now it is showing 9 days and 16 hours for expiry in my ebay sell, but when i see in the signal booster listing my item is not seen at all. Please don't tell me a lie it is all there... i can take you screen shots and send you.... but you guys are cheating.

Why such a substandard service from ebay India for non-shop sellers? That is the sreason i had stopped selling on ebay for long time... even after 2 years there is no improvement in your service. You guys are more interested in fees rather than on your service.

I   am Highly disappointed  "


eBay Reporter replies-

For non shop users it will take about 12 hours minimum for the item to be indexed and visible in search result, so have some patience and wait for 12 hours to pass. Also it is recommended to use firefox or IE for listing item, because as informed by ebay management Google chrome is not supported when any forms are used like while listing item.

No comments:

Post a Comment